What data is collected on this site? While using this website several 3rd party applications may collect data about your browsing behaviors including IP address, cookie identifiers, tracking pixels, website activity, and personal data manually entered via forms. You should be aware that while using this site you may have cookies attached to help us personalize your browsing experience.
Who’s collecting my data? Currently, third-party services including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MailChimp, PureChat, AdRoll, and HubSpot all have data collecting software operating on this website including cookies, and tracking pixels.
What’s my data being used for? We use tracking and conversion data to help us tailor and refine the content on this website primarily. If you fill out a form on our site, then we will use that data to contact you per your request. Simply by visiting our website AdRoll will use your cookie identifiers to serve retargeting ads as you continue to browse the internet.
How long is my data stored? Tracking, browsing, and cookie data are stored by each of our 3rd party services per their respective privacy policies, AdRoll in particular will keep your data for 34 days after a visit before erasing it. Data entered via the forms on this website is all stored by HubSpot in our Customer Relationship Management system, and will be kept indefinitely by us.
What if I don’t want to be tracked? No problem, we can make sure your data is purged from ours and our 3rd party systems. Simply contact [email protected] for assistance.
Who has access to my data? Our 3rd party service providers have access to all the data they collect, solely for the purpose of completing their services. The staff of Predictive Safety has access to all user data collected by our 3rd party services, and the personal data entered into the forms on this site.
How long does this policy remain effective? This policy began on October 14th, 2016, and will remain indefinitely or until we change it to adapt to meet the needs of new service providers or data collection techniques.
Who is AlertMeter®, “we” or “us”? AlertMeter® is a division of Predictive Safety a privately held company based in Denver, Colorado.
If you have any questions about these terms, contact us through our website: www.predictivesafety.com.
- Users. Predictive Safety welcomes Users who are 18 years of age and older. Through the Application, Users can take a test to help determine individual alertness levels. Predictive Safety does not have any control over the times the Subscribing Company requires that you use the Application, Subscribing Company’s use of the data collected by the Application, or the policies of the Subscribing Company related to the use of this Application and the data it collects.
- Use of Application Data by Company. You agree and acknowledge that while the Application is only to be used as one of many practices to help ensure workplace safety, Predictive Safety has no control over how the use of the Application is treated by Subscribing Company. It is your responsibility to ensure you know how Subscribing Company uses the Application and any data it receives from the Application. Any requirement that Subscribing Company has for you regarding the Application must be negotiated with Subscribing Company directly. Predictive Safety is not responsible for any requirements to use the Application or any results from the use of the Application.
- Subscribing Businesses. Subscribing Business determines how the information gathered from the Application is used by Subscribing Business. Predictive Safety does not guarantee the information is used for any particular purpose by Subscribing Business. Subscribing Business may require that you use a specific username and password, may require additional information, may require you are contacted when the Application is used (for example, you are a manager at Subscribing Business and are to receive the outcomes of your employees’ use of the Application) or other information as Subscribing Business requests.
- Predictive Safety’s Liability. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU BASED ON SUBSCRIBING COMPANY’S SUBSCRIPTION TO THE APPLICATION. PREDICTIVE SAFETY DOES NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF THE APPLICATION BY YOU, THE USE OF THE DATA RECEIVED FROM THE APPLICATION BY SUBSCRIBING COMPANY, OR ANYONE THAT IS GRANTED ACCESS TO SUCH DATA BY SUBSCRIBING COMPANY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS PREDICTIVE SAFETY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING PHYSICAL, MENTAL, OR MONETARY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION OR THE USE OF ANY DATA RECEIVED FROM THE APPLICATION BY THE SUBSCRIBING COMPANY OR ANYONE THAT SUBSCRIBING COMPANY MAKES THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO.
- Account Features. Predictive Safety shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Application, including, but not limited to: the type of tests available, the type of services and products available, the length of time data from your use of the Application is available, and the equipment or software needed for access or use of the Application. Predictive Safety may discontinue or eliminate features on the Application, change or eliminate any transmission method, and/or change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics on the Application. Further, Predictive Safety may request additional information at any time by the User to update or enhance User benefits or to enhance the benefits and/or use of the Application.
- Registration Data; Account Security. In consideration of your use of the Application, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Application (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification or, if you release your account information to a third party, be responsible for all actions on your account done by that third party; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Predictive Safety, to keep it accurate, current, and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account. Should you believe that the security of your account has been compromised in any manner, it is your responsibility to contact Predictive Safety immediately. Further, should you allow others to use your login information to use the Application, you agree and acknowledge that this may impact your future use of the Application and may result in additional actions by Subscribing Business.
- Termination by Use. User may terminate their use of the Application at any time; provided, however, that Predictive Safety is not responsible for any actions of Subscribing Company if Subscribing Company requires the use of the Application and User refuses to use the Application.
USE OF APPLICATION
- Monitoring. Predictive Safety shall have the right to monitor the content of the Application at all times, including viewing of any personal information in a User’s account on the Application, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Predictive Safety, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, Predictive Safety shall have the right to remove any material that Predictive Safety, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
- Aggregated Data. User agrees and acknowledges that Predictive Safety may use aggregated data where all personally identifying information is removed for any use by Predictive Safety, including marketing purposes.
UPTIME AND EQUIPMENT
- Security and Uptime. You acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure environment and sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Predictive Safety. While Predictive Safety makes reasonable precautions against loss or theft of data, Predictive Safety shall not be responsible for any data lost or stolen while transmitting information on the Internet. While it is Predictive Safety’s objective to make the Application accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Application may be unavailable at any time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance.
- Equipment. You alone, or via access through Subscribing Business, are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all internet connections, computer hardware, printers, and other equipment needed for access to and use of this Application including purchasing any software necessary to view or use parts of the Application. You are responsible for all charges related to the obtaining and maintaining of that equipment, including any charges for software or charges to access the Internet. Predictive Safety shall not be liable for any damages to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of this Application.
- Trademarks. PRISM, AlertMeter, Predictive Safety, and Predictive Safety, LLC are trademarks of Predictive Safety, LLC. All rights in respect of these trademarks are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on Predictive Safety are the property of their respective owners. Trademarks that are located on the Application shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of Predictive Safety, LLC, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Predictive Safety unless otherwise stated.
- Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property Complaints. Predictive Safety respects the intellectual property rights of others. Predictive Safety prohibits Users from uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting on the Application any materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights. When Predictive Safety receives proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in our Copyright Policy, Predictive Safety promptly removes or disables access to the allegedly infringing material upon conclusion the material infringes upon another’s rights as described herein in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that any material on the Application infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, please see our Copyright Policy for more information on how to report infringement of your copyright. Predictive Safety may, at its sole discretion, terminate Users who are deemed by Predictive Safety to be have committed copyright infringement, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
- Third-Party Websites and Content. The Application and/or www.predictivesafety.com may contain links to other websites (“Third-Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third-Party Content”). Such Third-Party Sites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Predictive Safety. Predictive Safety is not responsible for any Third-Party Sites accessed through the User or any content posted by any Users on this User or any Third-Party Sites regarding Predictive Safety. If you decide to leave the Application and/or www.predictivesafety.com and access the Third-Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that Predictive Safety’s terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from this Application and/or www.predictivesafety.com.
- Third-Party Content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective author(s) and not of Predictive Safety. Neither Predictive Safety nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability. THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL PREDICTIVE SAFETY OR ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION.
- No Liability of Partners. IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER PREDICTIVE SAFETY NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR GENERATED BY THIS APPLICATION, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INJURIES, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- As-Is Basis. USE OF THE APPLICATION IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- No Responsibility for User Content. PREDICTIVE SAFETY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT THAT A USER OR AN UNAUTHORIZED USER MAY POST ON THIS APPLICATION AND/OR ON WWW.PREDICTIVESAFETY.COM. ANY CONTENT THAT IS POSTED OR UPLOADED THAT IS OR MAY BE DEEMED UNSUITABLE CAN AND MAY BE TAKEN DOWN BY PREDICTIVE SAFETY. MOREOVER, PREDICTIVE SAFETY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EDIT, CHANGE, ALTER, DELETE, AND PROHIBIT ANY AND ALL CONTENT THAT PREDICTIVE SAFETY DEEMS UNSUITABLE FOR ANY REASON.
- Limitation of Liability. PREDICTIVE SAFETY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $10.00. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANYTHING DIRECTLY TO PREDICTIVE SAFETY, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM PREDICTIVE SAFETY, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
- State Law Limitations. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Notices. Notices, authorizations, and requests to Predictive Safety in connection with this Agreement must be sent by regular or overnight mail, or express courier, to 12150 E Briarwood Ave., Ste 120, Centennial, CO 80112. Notices will be treated as delivered on the date shown on the return receipt. Termination of this Agreement by a User should be sent via the Predictive Safety User service contact. Notices, authorizations, and requests to Users may be emailed to account administrators User identifies. Notices are effective on the date on the return receipt or, for email, when sent.
- Waiver. The waiver by Predictive Safety of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach by Predictive Safety.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Attorney Fees and Collection Costs. In the event that litigation results from or arises out of this Agreement or the performance thereof, you agree that should Predictive Safety prevail, you will reimburse Predictive Safety’s reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, and all other expenses, whether or not taxable by the court as costs, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled, including, but not limited to, any costs of collection.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Predictive Safety, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with any use of the Application, your conduct in connection with the Application, or with other users of the Application, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
- Successors and Assigns. Rights and obligations created by this contract shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their successors, and assigns.
- U.S. Export Jurisdiction. The Application is subject to U.S. export jurisdiction. User must comply with all applicable laws including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by the U.S. and other governments.
- English Language Controls. The English language version of this Agreement controls any disputes.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement (including any addendum or amendment to this Agreement which is included with the Service) is the entire agreement between you and Predictive Safety relating to the Application and any support services, provided, however, that this Agreement will be superseded by the Agreement entered into between the Subscribing Company and Predictive Safety. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.